Thursday, May 23, 2013

What to do with all the photographs?

It's a gray day, but a great one to accomplish many tasks.  Regular housekeeping chores aside, I find time now to refocus energy to a task I have procrastinated long enough. There are several large plastic bins filled with pictures and photos from my mother, aunt, and mother-in-law.  These photos, have been collected over many years, and require a selective and caring eye.  I need to sort them, and my thinking at present, is to catalog them, make several piles for each of my brothers (3), and my own two adult children.  I could make each one a scrapbook, however I'm thinking more of putting them into a manilla envelope, and sending them off.  They can decide if they want to keep, or dispose of them, however they will.  Perhaps prayer will guide me to the next step.

No comments:

Post a Comment